【新闻】考夫曼;既然奥提兹有嗑药历史,所有比赛都应该被怀疑

[复制链接]
查看113 | 回复4 | 2023-10-22 04:25:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
特拉维斯.考夫曼 (32-2,23 KOs),在12月1日维尔德VS富里垫场赛中将面对奥提兹(29-1,25 KOs)。

奥提兹在七月份两回合的比赛中击败了拉兹万·科加努,考夫曼上一场比赛是十回合以微弱优势击败了斯科特·亚历山大。

考夫曼说;毫无疑问,奥提兹是现今重量级人人都想避开的对手,但我不怕他。他们害怕冒险和对抗奥提兹,但我非常有信心,而且我自认能并且会打败他,否则我就不会去签约比赛了。

我不会透露我将如何战斗的计划,但我是一个有三个孩子的单身父亲,我不做其它工作,拳击是我唯一的收入来源。这就是我一直以来期盼的大战,然后我接到了开战的电话,否则真不知道以后的日子怎么过。

我对奥提兹对维尔德那场比赛印象很深刻,他的技术非常熟练,有天赋,而且有很强的技术。但对我来说,必须得质问他,他在每场比赛中都做了同样的事情,关于药物测试失败,你必须质疑他所有比赛的胜利。问题在于,没有人会提出任何问题,因为现在每个人都在称赞一个骗子。”

Kauffman Questions Luis Ortiz's Wins Due To Failed PED Tests
Heavyweight contender Travis Kauffman (32-2, 23 KOs) has no illusions about his upcoming return on December 1.

Kauffman will face dangerous Cuban puncher Luis Ortiz (29-1, 25 KOs) on the undercard to Deontay Wilder's defense of the WBc heavyweight title against Tyson Fury at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

BoxingScene.com reported a few weeks ago that deal was struck for Ortiz to face Kauffman.

Ortiz fought at the venue back in July, when he crushed Razvan Cojanu in two rounds.

Kauffman has been out of the ring since a close ten round majority decision win over Scott Alexander, in a fight where both boxers were down in the first round.

The fight is a done deal. Ortiz is definitely the most avoided heavyweight out there today, no doubt. But this is where I come in. I’m not afraid of anyone. These other fighters, these heavyweights, they are afraid to take chances and fight Ortiz. But me, I’m so very confident I can and will beat him. Otherwise I would not have taken the fight," Kauffman told Boxing News.

"I’m not going to give away my game plan on how I will fight the fight, but as far as how it came – I’m a single father of three, I don’t work a day job and boxing has been my only source of income. So I prayed and prayed for something big and then I got a call for this fight. If a big fight opportunity such as this one had not come, I really don’t know what I would have done.”

Kauffman respects the skills of Ortiz, and he also respects his performance against WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder in March - but he also questions his resume of wins - due to Ortiz failing drug tests in past.

In September of 2014, Ortiz tested positive for steroids after knocking out Lateef Kayode in one round. And then last year he tested positive year for a banned substance that was found in his prescribed nasal spray - which caused his planned date with Wilder to get pushed back to this year.

“Impressed? Well, I was impressed at how he stuck to his game plan with [Deontay] Wilder until he got clocked, but he is skilled yes, very, very skilled. But to me, you’ve got to question [him]. He is very talented and very technical but to me he does pretty much the same thing in each and every fight. And because of [the failed drug tests] you’ve got to question his wins. But today, the problem is, nobody does question anything, because everyone praises a cheater these days,” Kauffman said.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

c1b1bc薇可馨2 | 2023-10-22 04:26:51 | 显示全部楼层
这磕唠的,水娃躺枪了

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

d杜冷44丁3bb | 2023-10-22 04:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
怀特,约书亚也躺枪了,所有的人都怕他,只有我不怕。厉害。