【新闻】富里;我不是一个追求KO的莽汉,我是技术大师

[复制链接]
查看1035 | 回复8 | 2023-10-23 08:46:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
富里((27-0-1)),6月15日与汤姆·施瓦茨 (24-0),比赛在米高梅竞技场进行, 并将在 ESPN + 上直播。

富里告诉BoxingScene网站说;“我对任何人都不会掉以轻心,我正在像特洛伊勇士一样训练汤姆·施瓦茨。我很长时间没有这么好的感觉了。我在训练营从不抄近路,我从来没有做过我不应该做的事情。

这感觉棒极了,我觉得自己站在了世界之巅,我现在正在水面上行走。 这里是在世界拳击圣地,有最大的场,在最大的舞台上战斗,是一个美梦成真的梦想。我很高兴来到这里,我等不及要上演一场演出了。

听着,我是灾难的主人,是毒刺的王,我在重量级拳击赛中所做的是非常不寻常的。我是甜蜜科学的大师,我并不是一个普通的流浪汉,我不是那种想要一记挥杆击倒对手的人。我是一个冷静的人,精于计算的技术员,你将看到的是一个大师级的表现。”

Fury: I'm No Bum Swinging For a KO, I'm a Calculated Technician
By Ryan Burton

LAS VEGAS - Tyson Fury (27-0-1) recently moved his training camp to Sin City as he enters the final stages of his preparation for his June 15th showdown against Tom Schwarz (24-0). The fight takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on The Strip and will be streamed live on ESPN+.

While Schwarz is undefeated, he is largely unknown in the United States. Even though Fury is regarded as one of the top three heavyweights in the sport today and is the prohibitive betting favorite, he refuses to look past his German opponent. With highly lucrative fights against Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua potentially on the horizon, Fury remains focused on the task at hand.

"I don't take anybody lightly. I am training like a Trojan warrior for Tom Schwarz. I feel the best I have felt in a long time. I never cut corners in training camp. I never do anything I shouldn't do so Tom Schwarz is getting a good Tyson Fury and I know I am getting the best Tom Schwarz ever," Fury told BoxingScene.com.

This will be Fury's first fight in Las Vegas.  He previously stated in several interviews that he didn't want to fight in Las Vegas unless he was the headliner and he is doing exactly that in his 29th professional fight.

"It feels fantastic. I feel like I am on top of the world. I am walking on water right now.  It is a dream come true to fight here in the fight capital of the world in the biggest venue, the biggest stage. I am delighted about being here and I can't wait to put on a show," Fury stated.

As for the fight itself, Fury said that everyone can expect a dominant performance. He wouldn't speculate whether he would knock Schwarz out or not but said that the German will definitely suffer his first career defeat.

"Listen, I am the Master of Disaster, the King of Sting. What I do in the division of heavyweight boxing is very unusual. I am a master of sweet science. I am not just average bum who goes in there looking for a swinging knockout. I am a calm, cool. calculated technician and what you will see is a masterclass performance. Nothing more and you wouldn't expect anything less," said Fury.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

c郑纸鹤al1l1bb | 2023-10-23 08:46:51 | 显示全部楼层
确实是大师
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77777王小雅 | 2023-10-23 08:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
确实是大师再恢两场,无敌了。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册