【新闻】洛马琴科视频直播;回答拳迷提问,统一后退休

[复制链接]
查看260 | 回复6 | 2023-10-22 19:44:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
WBA和WBO轻量级冠洛马琴科尝试了一种与拳迷沟通的新方式,在脸谱上视频直播,并回答了一些关于戴维斯以及未来的比赛,甚至谈到了退休计划。

洛马琴科将于4月12日在洛杉矶回归强制挑战者安东尼克罗拉。这位两届奥运会金牌得主非常沮丧,他无法与IBF冠军理查德·科梅战斗,后者在最后一场比赛中受伤。

洛马琴科在他的直播中说道;“与科梅战斗比克罗拉更好,科梅至少还有条金腰带,我的目标赢得所有腰带。在我最后两场比赛之后,他们说洛马开始不行了。但伙计们,这可是我的第三个级别。顺便说一下,因为战利纳雷兹时肩膀受伤的原因,我甚至没有使用右钩拳对付佩德拉萨。

我的目​​标是在这个级别收集所有四条腰带并退役。接下来我该怎么做?挑战冠军很有意思。当我成为无可争议的冠军时,我应该与谁战斗?我准备好了甚至在33岁时退休。我5岁时第一次戴手套,之后我的整个生命都是拳击,但一切都结束了。

是的,与戴维斯的战斗会非常有趣。我喜欢和那些话非常多的人战斗。如果有推广人愿意组织这场战斗的话,我可以去戴维斯​​的级别打他。

蒂奥菲莫.洛佩兹做的也不错,美国人喜欢这些拳击手。他试图复制麦格雷戈,但是戴维斯必须牢记.……康纳在八角笼中发生的一切,特别是在与顶级拳手较量时——康纳输了。”

Lomachenko Would Drop Down For Gervonta Davis, Jabs Lopez
By Oleksiy Mandziy

WBA and WBO lightweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko tried a new way to communicate with his fans.

For the first time ever, the Ukrainian boxer had an Instragram live stream, in which he answered some questions about Gervonta Davis, his future fight and even discussed plans for retirement.

Lomachenko will return in Los Angeles on April 12 against mandatory challenger Anthony Crolla. The two-time Olympic gold medal winner is pretty depressed that he can’t fight with IBF champon Richard Commey, who suffered hand injury in his last fight.

"It’s better to fight with Commey than Crolla. Richard has belt at least and I have goal — to win all the belts," said Lomachenko in his live stream.

d1.jpg

Lomachenko believes that in April he can show everything he has because in last two fights he was limited in action. Ukrainian fought with a shoulder injury against Jorge Linares and then he claims he was being cautious again Jose Pedraza.

"After my last two fights they said that Loma began to lose some position. But listen, guys, it was my third weight class. And by the way I didn’t use the right hook against Pedraza because of shoulder," Lomachenko said.

The main target for Lomachenko — is to become an undisputed world champion. When he takes all the belts, the Ukrainian will think about retirement.

"My goal is to collect all four belts in one weight class and retire. What should I do next? Boxing is sport for me. It’s interesting to challenge champions. Who should I fight with, when I become undisputed champion? I am ready to retire even at the age of 33 years. For the first time I wore gloves when I was 5 and after that my entire life has been boxing. But everything has an end," Lomachenko said.

However, Lomachenko declared that he has some opponents to fight with. He specified Gervonta Davis. Vasyl would even go to super featherweight just for a fight with Davis.

"Yeah, it would be very interesting to fight with Gervonta. I like to fight with everyone who talks a lot. Davis is at super featherweight but I can go for him, if only the promoters organize could this fight," Lomachenko said.

And what does Loma think about rising star Teofimo Lopez and all of his trash-talking? Vasyl compared Lopez to UFC superstar Conor McGregor.

"He is a young and ambitious guy. I think he does great job, people in the United States love these kinds of boxers. He tries to copy McGregor but Teofimo must keep in mind... everything that happened to Conor in the octagon. Especially when matched with top fighters — Conor lost," Lomachenko said.

回复

使用道具 举报

aa2l1a钱小雅 | 2023-10-22 19:45:04 | 显示全部楼层
两磅半,三个级别,不容易啊 d1.gif
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

bab薇可馨l1 | 2023-10-22 19:45:32 | 显示全部楼层
终究不是帕奎奥,被击倒后有点心灰意冷了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

c周纸鹤al1l1l1a | 2023-10-22 19:45:54 | 显示全部楼层
打戴维斯,说说而已,老啊也不会同意,洛佩兹更不可能。也就这样了,心态不错。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cc2l1c钱纸鹤 | 2023-10-22 19:46:11 | 显示全部楼层
洛马琴科在讽刺戴维斯是嘴炮 不经打?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

99h李四 | 2023-10-22 19:47:01 | 显示全部楼层
没有,他是说洛佩兹像康纳麦格雷戈,应该是闲总笔误 d1.gif
Vasyl compared Lopez to UFC superstar Conor McGregor.

"He is a young and ambitious guy. I think he does great job, people in the United States love these kinds of boxers. He tries to copy McGregor but Teofimo must keep in mindeverything that happened to Conor in the octagon. Especially when matched with top fighters — Conor lost

而且洛马暗示洛佩兹是水货,可能经不起大战的检验,说康纳输了所有大战,暗示输给了小鹰和迪亚兹
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4bb4bbb王小雅 | 2023-10-22 19:47:38 | 显示全部楼层
d1.gif d2.gif 小心老阿拿洛马当洛佩兹垫脚石,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

主题

回帖

积分