【新闻】在戈洛夫金对手选择上,迪贝拉与WBC发生争执

9
回复
679
查看
[ 复制链接 ]

1240

主题

429

回帖

4155

积分

论坛元老

积分
4155
2023-10-20 19:24:44 显示全部楼层 阅读模式
WBC已经批准戈洛夫金5月5日对加里·奥沙利文进行自由卫冕战,然后有可能的九月与阿瓦雷兹进行的重赛。

苏莱曼对洛杉矶时报说;我们不能在这个时候惩罚戈洛夫金,为免失去控制影响与阿瓦雷兹的复赛,我们会支持戈洛夫金的选择。

谢尔盖·德瑞乌延钦科 (12-0,10 KOs)的推广人迪贝拉已经向IBF请求,要求对戈洛夫金进行强制性挑战,否则就剥夺戈洛夫金的IBF拳王头衔,现在对拖到明年的比赛很是不满。

迪贝拉说;“现在的情况不应该影响强制性挑战的发生,他们认为戈洛夫金现在的情况情有可原,在我看来就是不想冒险。戈洛夫金已经在为这个级别中最强悍的对手备战了一个多月,为什么就不能打德瑞乌延钦科呢?如果他接下来打阿瓦雷兹,会把我们拖到18个月以后。”


A fight is brewing over the mandatory obligations that are owed by IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs).

Golovkin was scheduled to defend his titles in a rematch with Canelo Alvarez on May 5th at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

But last week, Canelo withdrew from the contest. The Mexican star was placed under a temporary suspension by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, because the boxer tested positive for clenbuterol in two separate drug tests taken in February. Canelo must appear at a hearing on April 18.

d1.jpg

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has no problem with approving Golovkin to make a voluntary defense against Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan on May 5, and then move forward to a rematch with Canelo in the fall.

"How can you penalize Golovkin when the fight has to happen within a month?" Sulaiman said to the Los Angeles Times. "You have to support your champion. It'd be so unfair to penalize him now when, for reasons out of his control, his fight [with Alvarez] is off. We'll support him and allow him to proceed to Canelo."

But Lou DiBella, the promoter for Golovkin's IBF mandatory challenger, Sergiy Derevyanchenko, is pushing hard for his boxer to get his earned opportunity - and he is fuming at the idea of having his boxer wait until 2019 to fight GGG.

"[A late withdrawal] is not supposed to stop a mandatory from happening," DiBella said to the **. "I don't understand saying that extenuating circumstances allow something different. Is the extenuating case that he doesn't want to take a risk? That's what it seems like to me."

Based on the IBF rules, says DiBella, Golovkin has to face his boxer this year.

"[Golovkin] has been training for more than a month to fight the toughest guy in the division. What is wrong with switching to another conventional, right-handed fighter who comes forward? How can he not be prepared for Sergiy Derevyanchenko? And our guy is in the gym and ready to fight. So I don't understand any argument against him," DiBella said.

"When a guy is sitting in a mandatory spot, he's not getting paid until he gets that [title] fight. And if Golovkin faces Canelo next, this decision could affect [Derevyanchenko] for 18 months."

According to Sulaiman, there is a conference call scheduled for Tuesday with the IBF and WBA to discuss the situation with Golovkin's mandatory obligations.According to a Los Angeles Times report Monday, they’re considering moving Golovkin’s May 5 fight against an undetermined opponent from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas to StubHub Center in Carson, California. Golovkin was supposed to meet Mexico’s Canelo Alvarez in a much-anticipated middleweight championship rematch on Cinco de Mayo at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission approved a venue switch Thursday – from T-Mobile Arena to the nearby, slightly smaller MGM Grand Garden Arena – now that Golovkin will defend his IBF, IBO, WBA and WBC middleweight titles against someone other than Alvarez. There is concern among organizers, though, that selling a substantial amount of tickets for Golovkin against a lesser opponent than the very popular Alvarez would be difficult on such short notice in Las Vegas.Kazakhstan’s Golovkin has drawn well several times for fights against low-profile opponents in the Los Angeles area. His second-round knockout of Mexico’s Marco Antonio Rubio drew a capacity crowd of 9,323 to StubHub Center in October 2014, a record for boxing at that outdoor venue.The 36-year-old Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) also resides in the Los Angeles area.Tom Loeffler, Golovkin’s promoter, still hasn’t settled on Golovkin’s opponent for May 5, nearly a week after Alvarez officially withdrew from their HBO Pay-Per-View event due to his impending suspension for twice failing performance-enhancing drug tests for clenbuterol in February.The top options are Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan (27-2, 19 KOs) and Sergiy Derevyanchenko (12-0, 10 KOs).Ireland’s O’Sullivan, who is co-promoted by Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions, reportedly is the preferred opponent within Golovkin’s camp. Ukraine’s Derevyanchenko, however, is the mandatory challenger for Golovkin’s IBF title.Lou DiBella, Derevyanchenko’s promoter, has petitioned the IBF to either force Golovkin to make his mandatory defense against Derevyanchenko on May 5 or strip Golokvin of his IBF 160-pound championship.Golovkin last made a mandatory defense of his IBF crown in April 2016, when he knocked out Dominic Wade in the second round at The Forum in Inglewood, California. It is the IBF’s turn in its rotation with the WBA and WBC to have Golovkin make a mandatory defense of its middleweight title.Mexican prospect Jamie Munguia (28-0, 24 KOs) was willing to step in for Alvarez as well. The NSAC wasn’t willing to approve Munguia as Alvarez’s replacement because the 21-year-old fighter hasn’t faced a high level of opposition and has mostly fought as a welterweight and junior middleweight since turning pro in July 2013.Theoretically, the California State Athletic Commission could approve Munguia as Golovkin’s opponent if the event is indeed moved to StubHub Center.



收藏
送赞
分享
使用道具
举报

0

主题

440

回帖

438

积分

中级会员

积分
438
2023-10-20 19:25:01 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

谢尔盖·德瑞乌延钦科综合排名第七位,看起来很强悍,不过山鸡应该有把握赢的
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

407

回帖

402

积分

中级会员

积分
402
2023-10-20 19:25:58 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

还是外来的有饥渴感,支持迪贝拉维权。
好不容易得到挑战机会。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

427

回帖

424

积分

中级会员

积分
424
2023-10-20 19:26:06 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

小苏是谁大牌就支持谁。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

417

回帖

10

积分

新手上路

积分
10
2023-10-20 19:26:33 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

挑战者太强悍了,需要把3g保护起来,在他输给阿瓦之前
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

410

回帖

10

积分

新手上路

积分
10
2023-10-20 19:26:54 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

因为一战前我就认准阿瓦雷兹嗑药了,并预测戈洛夫金会打得很艰难,所以我二番战也是看好阿瓦雷兹的。
但现在就很难说了,舆论和检测对阿瓦雷兹的影响会很大。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

451

回帖

443

积分

中级会员

积分
443
2023-10-20 19:27:52 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

保处第一,其他都是浮云。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

402

回帖

407

积分

中级会员

积分
407
2023-10-20 19:27:58 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

那个奥少利文的战绩如何?是不是很厉害的一个拳手。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

399

回帖

397

积分

中级会员

积分
397
2023-10-20 19:28:43 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

奥沙利文我只听说过斯诺克的,打拳的估计论坛里都没人听说过。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

435

回帖

10

积分

新手上路

积分
10
2023-10-20 19:29:24 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

闲着没事 发表于 2018-4-10 10:09
因为一战前我就认准阿瓦雷兹嗑药了,并预测戈洛夫金会打得很艰难,所以我二番战也是看好阿瓦雷兹的。
但 ...
连阿瓦都能被检测出来,基本还是可以说明拳坛比赛的时候是干净的,赛前赛后都是有各种检查的。以阿瓦一战的那个状态都能被你看出来是磕药的,真厉害。以阿瓦的技术来看一战的表现是非常糟糕的状态。阿瓦用的药怎么说了,如果阿瓦退役一年回家去慢慢用这个药来增肌,准备好了再开始打比赛,各位该没话说吧?就这么一回事。没有人关心拳手用了什么方法,只关心在比赛的周期内双方是否是公平的比赛。所以说正义只会得到伸张,而不会无限延伸,要不就变成纳粹了。二战是二战,一战是一战。3g阿瓦的实力跟乌西克这些冷门的顶级拳手并没有太大实力上的差距,不过是市场把他们捧起来在被需要的位置而已。
回复
使用道具
举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则