视频:大鲨鱼奥尼尔的拳法+综合格斗训练视频  (他真要去打综合

[复制链接]
查看720 | 回复4 | 2023-9-4 02:50:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEwNTg3MjAw.html#

[flash=600,500,1]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTEwNTg3MjAw/v.swf[/flash]
回复

使用道具 举报

22王小雅1a | 2023-9-4 02:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
大鲨鱼奥尼尔最近经常光顾拳击,UFC,WWE比赛现场。

听说霍老板要复出了!和大鲨鱼奥尼尔打拳击比赛。

La Hoya blog: I'm making comeback ... against Shaq

I’m making my comeback. I’m going to fight Shaquille O’Neal. Apparently he called me out.

It’s a real fight, nothing sanctioned or anything, but a real fight. I’m literally training and getting ready for him. I know one of his big fists can knock me down –- or knock me out -- at any moment. I have to be ready.

Actually, it’s his new reality series, “Shaq Vs.,” on ABC. He’s going up against elite athletes in various sports. With me, he’ll be fighting. I believe he’ll be riding a bicycle against Lance Armstrong. (Chuckles.) I’ll be flying to L.A. to set it up, to go over the format. We’re supposed to do it sometime in September.

I’m actually in training, though, jogging a few miles, getting into shape. And, yes, I’m going to throw punches as hard as I can. That’s for sure. Man, this guy’s a monster. This is a real fight, although we’re doing it with head gear.

I’m sure they’ll want to protect him as much as possible, have him wear a body suit … or a suit of armor. But, hey, I’ll do it with no head gear. I don’t care. Just give me a mouth piece and four-ounce gloves and I’m ready to go. The competitive juices are flowing again.

He’s big, though. I think I’ll have to jump in order to hit him in the stomach. I’m not afraid of this guy, though. No way.

And, hey, if I don’t win, at least I can say, “Pick on somebody your own size.”

I’m actually looking forward to it. I’ve known Shaq for many years. It’s all in good fun … I hope.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

aaa2l1ba武小雅 | 2023-9-4 02:51:04 | 显示全部楼层
确实不是搞格斗的料,别练了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cl1l1c周纸鹤 | 2023-9-4 02:51:16 | 显示全部楼层
拳打的很不舒服,看他用膝盖好像还像那么回事。
估计真上台的话,打些二流对手还过得去。别的就不敢想了。 d1.gif
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

eeae郑三 | 2023-9-4 02:51:47 | 显示全部楼层