【新闻】拉拉;我支持戈洛夫金对阿瓦雷兹药检阳性所持的立场

0
回复
739
查看
[ 复制链接 ]

1231

主题

433

回帖

4139

积分

论坛元老

积分
4139
2023-10-20 18:21:06 显示全部楼层 阅读模式
上个月,墨西哥巨星阿瓦雷兹因为二月份两次药检呈阳性后,内华达体委暂停阿瓦雷兹的比赛,决定4月10日召开听证会,以确定5月5日的比赛是否还能继续。

但随后戈洛夫金突然发声,认为根本就不像对方所述是源于服用了墨西哥污染的肉类,是阿瓦雷兹和他的团队故意在服用兴奋剂以增强战斗力。随后内华达体委将听证会时间延迟至4月18日,并投诉阿瓦雷兹。


本周二,阿瓦雷兹团队宣布退出5月5日与戈洛夫金的比赛。

拉拉告诉BoxingScene说;“我认为,当任何运动员使用提高成绩的药物时,我都希望委员会能把它彻查到底。如果你不得不问我,我会同意戈洛夫金的观点,我从来没有听说过(一个顶级拳击手声称有食物污染),我以前从未见过它,而且污染程度不符合肉类标准,这对医生和科学家来说是一件值得研究的事情。”

拉拉在2014年曾经点数输给阿瓦雷兹,拉拉说他的团队对他所消费的一切都非常警惕。他说;“你必须有一支围绕着你的团队,他们监视着我吃什么,不管我在做什么。”


ara: I Agree With Golovkin's Position on Canelo's Positive Tests
By Rick Reeno

WBA, IBO junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara is in full agreement with unified middleweight world champion Gennady Golovkin - when it comes to the subject of Canelo Alvarez and his positive drug tests for clenbuterol.

Back in February, Canelo came up positive for clenbuterol in two separate drug tests.

Two weeks ago, he was temporarily suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, and last week the governing body filed an official complaint againt the boxer and ordered him to take part in a Las Vegas hearing on April 18th.

d1.jpg

Canelo, who was scheduled to fight Golovkin in a rematch on May 5th from Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena, is facing a potential one-year suspension at the hearing.

Because of the recent series of event, Canelo officially withdrew from the rematch on Tuesday.

Canelo and his handlers are confident that the positive tests were a direct result of consuming contaminated meat from Mexico. The country has an ongoing problem with farmers using clenbuterol to increase the mass of their livestock.

In an interview conducted last month, Golovkin rejected Canelo's explanation for the positive tests and accused the Mexican superstar of being a longtime PED user.

"Again with Mexican meat? Come on," Golovkin said to media members.

"I told you, it's not Mexican meat. This is Canelo. This is his team. This is his promotion. ... Canelo is cheating. They're using these drugs, and everybody is just trying to pretend it's not happening."

Lara, who lost a close twelve round decision to Canelo in 2014, agrees with Golovkin's position on the matter.

"I think its disrespectful for when any athlete uses performance enhancing drugs and I hope the commission gets down to the bottom of it," Lara told BoxingScene.com.

"If you had to ask me, I would agree with Golovkin. I never heard of that before [a top level boxer claiming claiming food contamination], I've never seen it before and the levels of contamination are not standard to meat. Its something for the doctors and the scientists to examine."

Lara indicates that his team keeps a very watchful eye over everything that he consumes.

"You have to have a team around you that watches over you. They watch over what I eat and whatever I'm taking," Lara said.



收藏
送赞
分享
使用道具
举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则