【新闻】洛夫勒;戈洛夫金仍然在继续5月5日的运作

3
回复
189
查看
[ 复制链接 ]

1158

主题

415

回帖

3901

积分

论坛元老

积分
3901
2023-10-20 20:39:21 显示全部楼层 阅读模式
由于阿瓦雷兹的退赛,一些潜在的对手在媒体上被踢来踢去,无数的拳手挺身而出,希望能有机会在这一场高调的战斗中面对戈洛夫金。近日甚至有消息说,戈洛夫金要退出5月5日的战斗。

戈洛夫金的推广人洛夫勒告诉媒体说;“我很惊讶能有这么多的谣言,反复出现,不仅仅是关于对手和钱包。有些媒体正在做的事情令人难以置信,但是,一旦我有了正式的声明,一切都完成了,我们就会让大家知道。

很显然,只要他能够战斗,我们优先考虑的仍然是阿瓦雷兹,但戈洛夫金想要在5月5日从拳迷那里得到所有音符,他们希望看到的战斗。所以我们现正在努力能够做到最好,包括把比赛转到ESPN去做。”


Loeffler Still Working on Gennady Golovkin's Return on May 5
By Steve Kim

While there is speculation that IBF, WBC, WBA, IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) may end up not fighting on May 5th, Tom Loeffler, the head of GGG Promotions, insists that he is still working on securing a fight for the unified middleweight champion on that date.

Loeffler told BoxingScene.com on Wednesday afternoon - "Gennady says he wants to fight  May 5, he wants to fight for the fans.

"We're just trying to put the best situation together that's possible. So as we have something definititive - there's a lot of rumors going around in the press - we'll definitely let everyone know."

d1.jpg

Originally, Gololvkin was scheduled to face Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in their anticipated rematch but when Canelo made a decision last week to withdraw from the fight after testing positive for clenbuterol, all those plans were scuttled.

Now, word is that Golovkin could be headlining at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. With less than a month from that date, nothing has been formally announced leading many to believe that this date will not happen.

Several potential opponents have been kicked around in the media and numerous fighters are stepping forward, hoping to get the opportunity to face Golovkin in a high profile fight.

"I'm surprised how many rumors, back and forth, and not only that about opponents and purses. It's just unbelievable what some of the media is doing but again, once I have an official announcement and everything is finalized, then we'll know,"said Loeffler.

"Obviously, the priority is still 'Canelo' whenever he's able to fight but 'Triple G' wants to fight May 5th and from all the notes we've gotten from the fans, they want to see him fight.

"So we're trying to put it together, right now."



收藏
送赞
分享
使用道具
举报

0

主题

375

回帖

368

积分

中级会员

积分
368
2023-10-20 20:39:40 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

没有肥瓦,三鸡尴尬了。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

431

回帖

423

积分

中级会员

积分
423
2023-10-20 20:40:06 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

牛蛙就是厉害,自己嗑药都能让3G尴尬~~~ d1.gif
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

411

回帖

10

积分

新手上路

积分
10
2023-10-20 20:41:00 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

3G躲回绝克兰拳手德雷亚申科是一个错误,此前要打一个超次中的,结果WBC没有批准,德是全胜拳手,12胜,10次KO,这样的拳手你不打,还大什么马提罗斯岩,连桑德斯都看不起你。前段时间说他有意打超中的拉米雷子,结果不了了之。这样对自己是很不利的。
回复
使用道具
举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则