【新闻】阿瓦;只有和山鸡的复赛确定后才会参加测试

7
回复
454
查看
[ 复制链接 ]

1235

主题

460

回帖

4187

积分

论坛元老

积分
4187
2023-10-21 00:50:29 显示全部楼层 阅读模式
这篇文章认为戈瓦之间相互需要,九月大战一定会发生等等,废话不说,只译重点。


不管你相不相信阿瓦雷兹是否是有意服用了克伦特罗,但阿瓦雷兹被内华达体委禁赛六个月后,决定不继续留在WBC拳击清洁计划内,这是很让人难以理解的。

即使这不是作为他与内华达体委达成和解协议的一部分,但在这次PED考验之后没有定期进行测试,只会迎来人们对阿瓦雷兹未通过测试的更多怀疑。阿瓦雷兹说,当他于4月3日退出与戈洛夫金的复赛时,他一直是一名干净的拳击手,并会做任何必要的事情来证明自己的进步。

但是,27岁的阿瓦雷兹(49-1-2,34KO)自发表这些言论后却采取了完全相反的做法,这大大损害了他的遗产。 金童推广公司的总裁埃里克.戈麦兹周三告诉BoxingScene,阿瓦雷兹只会在他与戈洛夫金复赛的合同敲定后才会参加测试。

这一发现让阿瓦雷兹的对手们疑惑不解,如果他没有什么可隐瞒的,为什么他不会继续留在WBC的清洁项目中。而且,他并不是没有挣到足够多的钱来支付测试费用,因为这至少可以减少一些对他名声的损害。


The Sooner Canelo, GGG Accept They Need Each Other, the Better d1.jpg

By Keith Idec

As much as they might hate to admit it, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin need each other.

The sooner their promoters accept this financial and public-relations reality, they can stop wasting time and hammer out a deal to reschedule their middleweight championship rematch for September 15. For various reasons, that’s what needs to happen as soon as possible for both boxers.

For Alvarez, the faster fans and media begin discussing their rematch and stop focusing on how he and his team have mishandled much of this clenbuterol debacle, the better off the suspended superstar will be. But each day that passes without Alvarez giving blood and/or urine samples to the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association, the harder it’ll be for him to move beyond the undeniable damage done to his reputation since it was revealed two months ago that he twice tested positive for a banned substance in February.

Regardless of whether you believe Alvarez’s contention that contaminated meat consumed in his native Mexico was the source of clenbuterol turning up in his system, his decision not to remain in the WBC’s “Clean Boxing Program” in the immediate aftermath of the Nevada State Athletic Commission suspending him six months is incomprehensible.

Even if it isn’t required as part of his settlement agreement with the NSAC, not getting tested regularly right after this PED ordeal only welcomes more skepticism regarding Alvarez’s failed tests. Alvarez said when he withdrew from the Golovkin rematch April 3 that he has always been a clean fighter and would do anything necessary to prove that moving forward.

The 27-year-old Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) has taken the exact opposite approach since ** those statements, much to the detriment of his legacy. Eric Gomez, Golden Boy Promotions’ president, told BoxingScene.com on Wednesday that Alvarez will submit to testing only once contracts have been finalized for his rematch against Golovkin.

That revelation led Alvarez’s antagonists to wonder why he wouldn’t have just remained in the WBC’s program, particularly if he has nothing to hide. It isn’t as if he hasn’t earned more than enough money to pay for year-round testing out of his own pocket to at least do some damage control.

The PED speculation aside, Alvarez also needs to fight Golovkin again to restore some credibility inside the ring.

d2.jpg

Despite the dubious draw on their records, the vast majority of boxing fans and media believe Golovkin beat Alvarez in their 12-round fight September 16 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. It was a reasonably competitive fight, though not quite the entertaining encounter we all expected.

Alvarez just didn’t do enough to win it, Adalaide Byrd’s absurd scorecard notwithstanding. He has an opportunity to prove that he’s capable of beating Golovkin by boxing him again September 15, the date on which Alvarez announced he’ll return to the ring last month.

The former junior middleweight and middleweight champion simply cannot afford to face anyone other than Golovkin in what would be his first fight in almost exactly one year. He has taken entirely too much criticism over the past two months to try to come back against a huge underdog like Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan or someone marginally better, especially since the expensive ex-champion’s return figures to be an HBO Pay-Per-View event.

As the unquestioned ‘A’ side in this equation, Alvarez would make more for facing someone else than Golovkin. That doesn’t make taking that path of less resistance a sensible choice.

Gomez assured BoxingScene.com that Alvarez doesn’t want to fight anyone other than Golovkin in four months.

“Canelo gave us the full green light,” Gomez said. “He said, ‘Get the fight. That’s what I want.’ And Canelo said, ‘If it doesn’t happen, then get me someone else. Whoever. Any of the top guys.’ But that’s what he wants. He wants that fight.”

Golovkin reiterated time and again before and after he knocked out Vanes Martirosyan on Saturday night that he, too, wants the Alvarez rematch next more than any other fight. The Kazakh knockout artist also made sure to point out that the success of the remainder of his career doesn’t hinge on facing Alvarez again.

“Let’s just not put all the eggs in one basket with Canelo,” Golovkin said. “There’s a couple of other good fighters – maybe not as good [for me] financially. But Canelo is not the only option. … There are some other boxers that should be given a chance. Let’s not only talk about Canelo. It’s not only Canelo at this weight.”

Tom Loeffler, Golovkin’s promoter, mentioned traveling to Japan to fight WBA world middleweight champion Ryota Murata, who’s a huge star in his homeland. That’s probably Golovkin’s most profitable alternative to Alvarez and Golovkin would be heavily favored to beat Murata (14-1, 11 KOs), even if the fight took place in Tokyo.

A rematch with Daniel Jacobs (34-2, 29 KOs), the WBA’s mandatory challenger for Golovkin’s “super” title, mandatory defenses against WBC interim champion Jermall Charlo (27-0, 21 KOs) and the IBF’s top-ranked challenger, Sergiy Derevyanchenko (12-0, 10 KOs), and a full middleweight title unification fight against Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) also are among Golovkin’s top options.

“I think there’s a lot of different options,” Loeffler said. “As Gennady said, the biggest fight is with Canelo. But now it seems like the middleweight division has opened up and it actually seems like these guys wanna fight Triple-G. You know, before they would scatter for the hills.”

Fights against Murata, Jacobs, Charlo, Derevyanchenko and Saunders all are intriguing, but Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs) shouldn’t seriously consider any of those opponents prior to battling Alvarez a second time.

While Golovkin has every right to be incensed by Alvarez’s behavior since withdrawing from their rematch, he shouldn’t allow his pride to push him away from what makes the best business sense. As fascinating as it is to discuss those other options, it would be foolish for Golovkin to not take advantage of the massive monetary opportunity that awaits him by boxing Alvarez again September 15.

There is much more interest in their rematch now than there was just three months ago, when their May 5 rematch was officially announced. This prolonged PED scandal and all the bad blood it has generated among Alvarez and Golovkin, as well as their teams, have made this rematch bigger now than it’ll ever be at any other point.

At 36, Golovkin cannot afford to pass up this type of payday. If he were to struggle yet beat Murata, Jacobs, Charlo, Derevyanchenko or Saunders, he would be paid less for an Alvarez rematch if they negotiated to schedule it for next May 4.

That’s just too risky for Golovkin, who some have estimated could earn more than $20 million for a second fight against Alvarez. Fighting Alvarez next also would afford Golovkin the chance to thoroughly beat Alvarez and eliminate doubt about that lone blemish on his record, however unwarranted that draw might seem to most boxing enthusiasts.

Like it or not, Golovkin needs Alvarez at this point in his career. Alvarez needs Golovkin just as much.

The sooner Alvarez, Golovkin and their teams accept this and reschedule their rematch for September 15, the better.



收藏
送赞
分享
使用道具
举报

0

主题

423

回帖

10

积分

新手上路

积分
10
2023-10-21 00:50:54 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

这篇文章的标题是3G和阿瓦二战合同越早达成越好。作者说,3G声称160不只阿瓦一个人,似乎3G准备要和其他拳手比赛。作者说,3G不要因为自己的骄傲把阿瓦排除在下一战之外。这不仅会冒着失去2000万收入的风险,还会失去可以证明一战是裁判评分错误的机会。

我的理解,阿瓦的意思,你VADA说我阳性,我不鸟你,除非签订了合同,是WBC的比赛,我没办法,否则你别想在我这里挣钱。其他拳击组织的比赛,我让USADA测试也不让你测试。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

448

回帖

10

积分

新手上路

积分
10
2023-10-21 00:51:51 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

阿瓦这是耍流氓
回复
使用道具
举报

1235

主题

448

回帖

4180

积分

论坛元老

积分
4180
2023-10-21 00:52:03 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

说好听的是怨恨VADA,难听的是为了扩展嗑药时间。

其它没细看,我的水平适合截段 d1.gif
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

421

回帖

421

积分

中级会员

积分
421
2023-10-21 00:52:22 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

这是逼着三鸡刷小妖,下半年三鸡的难点就是选对手,还有罗斯岩第二吗?
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

440

回帖

434

积分

中级会员

积分
434
2023-10-21 00:53:09 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

继续享受牛排大餐
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

410

回帖

402

积分

中级会员

积分
402
2023-10-21 00:53:37 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

很可能赛前一个月或者更少。
回复
使用道具
举报

0

主题

433

回帖

428

积分

中级会员

积分
428
2023-10-21 00:54:36 显示全部楼层
回复

举报

贡献无人能及,非常佩服。
回复
使用道具
举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则